Steve's sister Genelle, her son Owen, and her boyfriend Bill arrived in Oxford last Friday, just in time for Naomi's 7th birthday (July 3). We had a great weekend together before Bill left on Sunday morning. Since then we've continued to enjoy local parks together and general cousin fun!
This is actually the most visiting time I've ever had with Genelle and I'm really enjoying getting to know her better. Owen (age 3 1/2) has matured a lot in the past 9 months and is fun to hang out with. We're getting some extra time with him while Genelle does research at the Bodleian Library.
See the post below for some pics of our time together so far...
1) Steve, Owen, Josiah, Genelle and Bill
2) Bill and Steve talk in Pembroke College Chapel
3) Ethan and Owen both love "Cars"!
4) Feeding the ducks and swans by Christ Church meadows
5) Fun at the local playground
6) Bill and Genelle try punting
7) The kids take shelter during a light rain.
8) 4 kids in a tub is pretty full!
9) Yummy ice-cream on a hot day
10) and 11) Enjoying the horses near our house
P.S. If anyone can give me tips on how to mesh text and pics on blogger, I'd appreciate help! I can't seem to give my pictures captions...